• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy 100+ cc Mcculloch chainsaw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmmmm............................. o_O Mr Trotta we have located some 100+cc macs for you let us know, they are non operational and in the state of New York - i have found others as well sir in Michigan however they are not going away cheap- you be the judge but they are available........... i have settled on a hopped up pro mac 700 because of the rpms and port work out of the factory - Merry christmas and happy holidays td

Hmmmmm............................. o_O Mr Trotta we have located some 100+cc macs for you let us know, they are non operational and in the state of New York - i have found others as well sir in Michigan however they are not going away cheap- you be the judge but they are available........... i have settled on a hopped up pro mac 700 because of the rpms and port work out of the factory - Merry christmas and happy holidays td

ok. whats the contact info???

and Please save me one 797- there are few carcasses in there. Bob is a nice gentleman and a very busy one too. Thanks to Uncle Walt for the Video and the finds- i wont be out there till April i reckon. good luck on your Journey Mr Trotta.
if you cant watch the video here is the # to Bobs Shop

(607)-638-9297

and the address

7632 ST. Hwy 7 Maryland NY 12116 - 3201

may the new Year Find you well Michael - aloha td #BeKind #LoveWins #BuckingStock2019

Back