Eastonmade Wood Splitter

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How does a machine that doesnt run continue to accumulate hours? .

That is a pretty simple one to answer Andrew. The operator is running a machine he knows has issues from his own doing. The problems now are severe and further operation at this point will go from fixable to total destruction of the unit but he doesn't care of the consequences. Some would infer that is irrational as I certainly do.

Again, I don't rent anything out, my current insurance provider will not allow it. I only have a few pieces of equipment, 5-6 pieced for wood processing and equipment for pickups. The necessary Insurance policy would be far to costly for only 5-6 pieces of rental equipment.

for-rent-eastonmade-22-28-splitter-with-8-way-wedge_da44cfb2-59d0-4fb4-a051-aaa0790d584f

https://us.letgo.com/en/i/for-rent-...ay-wedge_da44cfb2-59d0-4fb4-a051-aaa0790d584f

Hmmmmm.

What doesn't make sense about the insurance? Insurance company will not cover any damage, theft or theft by deception, all insurance companies operate that way. I am not a big company, I have a few trailer and other pieces of equipment and can not afford any losses or damage or theft.
In regards to the Attorney, the few that I do know don't want to bother with a little company or dealing with a company outside of the U.S, have a few consults in the beginning of the year. One particular Attorney will file suit for a fee, which may be the best course of action.
Cretin, Incompetent, Lack of common sense, Minion. There is no reason why a new piece equipment should have issues within 45 hours. I don't have employees, I didn't rent it out, don't even let friends use it. The manufacturer can say whatever he likes, the manufacturer can promise the customer anything he wants. If the manufacturer doesn't follow through on anything he tells you and you continually wait, what then?

If it's not in writing, it's worthless hearsay.

Who could’ve predicted this?.........Oh wait, everyone lol. Bryan, before you say something foolish remember you already said you NEVER rented it out, insurance wouldn’t allow it. So we don’t want to hear, “that’s an old ad” or any other ******** lies. And yes the fact that it was rented out makes a HUGE frickin difference. I think it’s time to man up and take your licking.

Not hard to see who has been lying about who, what and where this machine has been.
Md group Inc is also a equipment rental place. Is it possible the splitter was rented out.
Insurance wouldn't allow it, underwriting threatened to cancel all policies
Its pretty easy to see why insurance companies wouldnt insure the rental euipment. They cant control how or what some idiot would do with it. I think Bryan found out what happens when you let just anybody operate a piece of equipment that has the ability to tear itself apart if not used properly. It might be time for every member here to start trolling the internet looking for Bryans other attempts to discredit Andrew and Eastonmade and link to this thread. Let the truth be told.

Wait!! Did I just suggest that everybody should stoop down to Bryans level. I cant believe I even suggested that.

As fun as it is beating up on Bryan, I sincerely hope he learned a valuable lesson out of all of this. Always tell the truth, because it never changes. Don’t rent equipment........unless you have an ironclad rental agreement so the RESPONSIBLE party can be held accountable. Lastly, don’t go on a public forum to badmouth someone who did nothing wrong, or people will see through the ******** lies and hammer you like a nail. Now why don’t you try telling us the truth!

Latest posts

Back