Show your Wood Stove

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just cleaned it out and put some wood in.
0f4ad6b377e6b13be79ccb8645d85c98.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

A "la Nordica Norma S DSA"
5kWh Air
19kWh Water
Big plus is the outside doesn't get hot enough to burn yourself or our little girls. Even the window doesn't get blistering hot.
7cb4298f597f66fa07bba92c42acb875.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
So it heats hot water for baseboard heat or domestic hot water?

Came with the house when we bought it, works like a charm.:cool:View attachment 692747View attachment 692748
That is the first wood-burning stove that I have seen here with the front door hinging downward. Truly a remarkable achievement, I am surprised that other stove MFG's have not offered it.

My best to you, Grizz. Let us know how well it works in January to help heat your house. I suspect it is going to be truly exceptional.

That is the first wood-burning stove that I have seen here with the front door hinging downward. Truly a remarkable achievement, I am surprised that other stove MFG's have not offered it.

My best to you, Grizz. Let us know how well it works in January to help heat your house. I suspect it is going to be truly exceptional.
Been using it for over 20 yrs, keeps it toasty warm. I can bank it up with a load and not touch it for over 10 hrs, open it and throw a couple of splits in, close it for another 10 hrs. All the best back at you. :cool:

Back