Kit saws.. farmertec? Reviews. Advice?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
038 super on its way. 034 and 460 be on way sat.. just got a lead on a 051 with parts. Will be picking that up next week.. thinking CAD has its hold... Now it's time to drink some beer and get saw shop put together.. this move ruined my shop

I wake up at 4 Leave by 430 clocked in by 5:15. Stuck till 5. I wished I had never stepped out of my full-time tree/logging business. This ful time job crap sucks. Rather tun my own company again. Was just getting to hard to compete with bucket trucks n chippers.. had to turn down trim jobs bc I gaff everything.. hauling loads cost me.. dump fees cost. . The under dog never got his belly rubbed.. although I did manage to make a profit without raping customer.. how I don't know.. good ground crew?

I know the feeling, I used to fix chainsaws as a side business, low over head and kept my pieces down I was working just by word of mouth then I started going full legit and found out u woud have to dubble my pices atlest to keep going. I said scew it and stopped doing saws.

My day job is generators, it's the only job ive had that if I have not worked a 24hour day in the past year, better buckle up becuse its coming

Not to get off topic, but I just ordered the MS440 kit from farmertec, how long did it take you to receive your kit or at least shipping information?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not to get off topic, but I just ordered the MS440 kit from farmertec, how long did it take you to receive your kit or at least shipping information?

Seems to depend on how busy they are and what is in inventory. I've had kits shipped in a couple days, and other times two three weeks before they shipped. You can always look on their site and see whether it is still in processing, as well. Once they ship it it goes pretty quick.

Seems to depend on how busy they are and what is in inventory. I've had kits shipped in a couple days, and other times two three weeks before they shipped. You can always look on their site and see whether it is still in processing, as well. Once they ship it it goes pretty quick.

Thank you, I only ordered it two days ago and the status just says paid. I guess I’ll leave it alone for a week or two! I’m used to that Amazon Prime [emoji23][emoji23].

I hear ya. Been there. After the third or fourth time you get more objective. Wish I could tell ya that they ship it in x number of hours. I once had em notify me it shipped the same day it arrived. So no accounting for em at times. At least they seem to get better on tracking and on their system staying current. Now if only the parts pickers were more predictable. I had my share of missing or incorrect stuff. They speak great engrish when they want to. Then when you have contacted them for the fourth time on something they no longer understand.

If you ordered from Farmertech, it usually comes from Hutzl.net. If that's what you did, you can log on their site and look up your order. If ordered through Ebay, you can do the same.

Back