• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold NIB MMWS 661

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wap13

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Little back story. I got a 661 and put a couple tanks through it, then sent it to Tn to be ported and asked Randy to order another one for me to run a double ended mill to slab a big log I have here. While Randy was working on these saws I found a guy that could mill the log for me so I do not need 2 661s. I am selling the brand new one. I am sure Randy ran it after it was ported but I have only taken it out of the box for pictures.

I would like $1,450 PHO plus the ride.

I dont know how fast this will sell but with Christmas and New Year I may be a bit slow to ship simply because my local PO closes every chance they get.

Thanks for looking. I will wait to tape it back up in case anyone wants any more pics.

Attachments

• PC180389.JPG
    PC180389.JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 226
I would be interested in a stihl 28" ES light bar 3/8s 0.63 as partial trade. Would also consider a tsumura light or sugi light in that size too. I would prefer the stihl or tsumura over sugi. I have a couple sugi's and like them but have never gotten to use a tsumura. I would consider other trades but cash is preferred. I know its a long shot but would really like an older poulan 5200 or similar size poulan.

I am working on more pics but the site has been giving me trouble today.

Attachments

• PC180390.JPG
    PC180390.JPG
    3.1 MB · Views: 117
BOM is 03/18 and going from the SN it is the newest/version 3 of the M tronic system.

Saw is ported?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Correct. Ported my Mastermind Work Saws aka Randy Evans aka Mastermoobs aka he who likes pie, etc etc.

google mastermind work saws, I dont think I am supposed to post a link here.

I would love to ad this to my heard,I have a 395xp mmws that I only used a handful of times

Kinda forgot this was here, just bumping it up for a little exposure.

great I'm waiting on my refund I had plans of buying a mmws661 this will just save a few dollars

And I would assume time. To my knowledge Randy does these saws in batches so depending on when he turned out the last batch you can wait several months at times to get one. Not just the 661s but any saw he does. I've had this saw now a little over a month so he may be getting ready to start another batch soon but still I bet you be hard pressed to get one quicker than 2 or 3 months from now. Not at all speaking for Randy or like I know his business just saying this is likely the quickest way you will get an NIB MMWS 661.

Yeah I definitely wanna get this from you I figured there would be a wait but this one you have is sweet, available and a little cheaper...Randy quoted me 1540$ so I'm saving a little money

Latest posts

Back