Double ended milling bars

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

300zx_tt

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Hey all, I recently bought a new ms880 and a 42” bar to replace the 660 I had w/ 42” bar. I figured that would handle everything I was milling previously but I have a 44” cherry log and a few 50” + logs at a friends lot so I’m looking for a 66” double ended bar w/ helper handle. Not exactly sure where to start shopping, brand wise. I know Granburg and cannon bar works make bars that fit the bill. Who else makes them? Is there a website that stocks a few other brands?

GB bars makes one. I ordered a 72" single ended bar from Left Coast for my 3120.
cdccb0b9c2099f68c7f46b66c44a5c63.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I love my Cannon. I'm running a 50" regular bar on my 661. They're expensive but definitely worth the cost. Built very heavy so you don't get any flexing which is important on longer bars. They also have a nice belly which helps keep the chain tight and running true. I ordered mine from AP's bar shop in NC. Very nice people and I received it quickly. I was skeptical of dropping that kind of money on a bar but once I got it I was completely sold on the quality.

Sent from my Moto E (4) using Tapatalk

Back