Thinking about porting my echo 620

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Echo got bought out by Poulan and all saws will be green with purple graphics. Nothing bigger than 42 cc.
He would still prolly make it run like a ported 346OE. Also poulan with mag case saws again would make me smile :yes:.

There's a
If you hear the sound of the rounds being fired they weren't aimed at you. Can chop it up as bad as the trees and it will still get you home.
I have most of my younger years. We had a range for them about 15 miles away, still herd the sound of the rounds hitting the ground from that range. I once had a chance to walk that bombing range and what those rounds did to stuff was breathtaking. They had all sort of large equipment out there, things I couldn't even figure out what they were used for. One had a 16 cylinder Detroit in it and the chaisis was made out of 2" steel plate. It was all Swiss cheese. I followed the holes through one side of the plate, then through the block, then through the other side plate disappearing into a create in the ground.

Latest posts

Back