Show your Wood Stove

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello lewis same with me I am also introvert type of person and I love to read fiction books. What about your taste ?? By the way nice wood stove. I am a reader and also love to drink coffee but I dont have wood stove :drinkingcoffee:

Hello lewis same with me I am also introvert type of person and I love to read fiction books. What about your taste ?? By the way nice wood stove. I am a reader and also love to drink coffee but I dont have wood stove :drinkingcoffee:
Hello Mindra, Nice to talk to you Basically I read books about love stories, autobiography and My most of time is spend on reading as I am a freelancer I love to do my work from home. I have done research for wood stove atleast for few months. There is a website https://sortedforyou.com/best-wood-stoves, this website is basically review site and it has given review about different wood stoves. I am also looking for a change in my reading taste as I am bored of love stories. Can you recommend me some fiction books for myself. I will suggest you some good love stories novels I am sure you like it as you said you are introvert. Some of the books are "The notebook" by nicholas sparks and "Romeo and juliet" by william shakespeare. Tell me your experience after reading these books.

New to me - old Jotul #8. Not fully installed yet, plan on building a simple hearth to place it on and piping up the chimney with 6” flex line to the top of 12’ and cap. New to wood burning, so any suggestions would be helpful and appreciated.
033345fcdc84ab918dcba24ae9f6ff2f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New to me - old Jotul #8. Not fully installed yet, plan on building a simple hearth to place it on and piping up the chimney with 6” flex line to the top of 12’ and cap. New to wood burning, so any suggestions would be helpful and appreciated.
033345fcdc84ab918dcba24ae9f6ff2f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Real nice hearth and the stove fits well. You'll want a hearth pad of some type to protect the floor from hot coals, etc.

Latest posts

Back