• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Trade Glock 21 for saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

misfitecho

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Heres the deal, My beloved Echo 620pw got smashed. Broken case, smashed hand guard and flywheel.

Luckily for you i have several Glocks so imlooking to trade a Glock 21 45ACP w/3 mags for a new saw

Saws i'm looking for are pro series and in the 60cc category. Let me know what you have.

Heres the deal, My beloved Echo 620pw got smashed. Broken case, smashed hand guard and flywheel.

Luckily for you i have several Glocks so imlooking to trade a Glock 21 45ACP w/3 mags for a new saw

Saws i'm looking for are pro series and in the 60cc category. Let me know what you have.

I posted a dolmar 120 super for sale i would consider a trade if its some you like.

Any specific saw you are looking for? I have a couple here.

Is that Glock a 21SF? Any possibility it is a 21SF RTF?

Its not a SF its a gen 3 used but in good condition. worth about 350-400 depending where its sold. but some people have more saws than money and I have more guns than saws sooo....

Looking for a 60cc saw. I would be stoked if someone has an echo 620. but Im not brand loyal just as long as its not some rancher. Honestly if someone was willing to trade for a new echo 590 so I could swap my 620 parts onto that chassis.

they made a large frame (20/21) RTF ??!?!? man I didn't know that. I had a G23 RTF which I foolishly sold.

OP: G21 .45acp is for poosies. 10mm rules!

2n0k5sz.jpg

and yeah I practice what I preach! :numberone:

11sfbbl.jpg

they made a large frame (20/21) RTF ??!?!? man I didn't know that. I had a G23 RTF which I foolishly sold.

OP: G21 .45acp is for poosies. 10mm rules!

2n0k5sz.jpg

and yeah I practice what I preach! :numberone:

11sfbbl.jpg

Yes. Glock 21sf RTF2. Fish gill slide serrations. I had one and not knowing what it was sold it like a dumbass.

Latest posts

Back