Vintage Chainsaw Museum

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Work continues. Today I went over the plans again with the electrical and plumbing contractors, both should get started in earnest next week. The interior framing is almost completed as well, patience is becoming more challenging...

20190115_074642.jpg

20190116_101617.jpg

20190116_101629.jpg

I took Mrs. Heimann to look at some kitchen & bath ideas...she was not enthusiastic to get started...but she quickly got with the program and we brought home the sink/vanity and medicine cabinet for the second bath and have the sink top/vanity/medicine/tank topper for the master bath on order.

20190116_182721.jpg

She also has made a decision on the direction for the kitchen décor. I'd call that progress.

Mark

I stand corrected. In spite of being below zero today the electricians were working and I see that the plumbers have been there, delivered the shower, and have the air line tubing and fittings on sight. I am doing my part and brought home the cabinets for the new workshop as well a the vanity/sink top, medicine cabinet, tank topper for the master bath, and the slop sink and cabinet for the workshop today. They are currently stored in the contractors building across the street, could be some incentive for him to keep moving along.

Mark

I stand corrected. In spite of being below zero today the electricians were working and I see that the plumbers have been there, delivered the shower, and have the air line tubing and fittings on sight. I am doing my part and brought home the cabinets for the new workshop as well a the vanity/sink top, medicine cabinet, tank topper for the master bath, and the slop sink and cabinet for the workshop today. They are currently stored in the contractors building across the street, could be some incentive for him to keep moving along.

Mark

Mark, are you going to be performing clients work in the new shop? Paid work or just hobby?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ventilation is a thing of the past. Current building technology favors the "hot roof"...which in reality is perhaps 2 to 9 degrees warmer than an unventilated roof. Life of the (asphalt) shingles is figured to be perhaps reduced by two weeks with an unventilated roof. In my case with the Decra shingles (steel slabs) it really doesn't matter at all since they have plenty of air that can circulate under them.

Mark

Latest posts

Back