Trouble with Up Equips 87-48

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pa tree man

Reaction score
16 months ago I purchased 87-48 with in days had major drive train issues that has plagued machine the entire time I have had it. Made at least 10-12 repairs myself and they sent mechanic down a year ago who we helped with repairs do to under engineered driveline luckily have local machine shop near by to make a number of parts .rebuild lasted a short time and right back to same old problems with drive line and other issues as well,but drive issues continue finally took matters in my own hands to make it through 2018 season .
Machine only has 600 plus hours on it don’t think this normal Up Equips wants me to bring it to them to have repaired but don’t think I am responsible,structure supposed to have 3 year warranty on going problem
Make sure you do lots and lots of homework on your next big purchase so you don’t end up with a 130,000 dollar yard ornament buy in the USA because out of country problems get much more complicated
Not real happy to say the least

Ok, well there is a thread on the other Tree forum you all know. we checked in here after we saw the initial post. Click here to see conversation

Mmmhhh ArboristSite do not allow direct links to the Tree ... Buzz... look for post in forum / threads / trouble with up equip 87-48 . Thank you for watching.

Back