241c , 261c , 362c adapter for K/N filter

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You think I’m guessing about it’s power
I was just asking. The rest of us have no idea how good it is without a stock vid or one of a different saw to compare it to.

Reminds me of Tommy Boy.
You can get a good look at a T-bone by sticking your head up a steer's ass. Or You can just take the butcher's word for it

I was just asking. The rest of us have no idea how good it is without a stock vid or one of a different saw to compare it to.

Reminds me of Tommy Boy.
You can get a good look at a T-bone by sticking your head up a steer's ass. Or You can just take the butcher's word for it
Yah ... I think most astute tuners/aficionados can tell by the SOUND that it’s a ripper and the carb isn’t even dead-nuts ... where you place your head is of no concern of mine ..... I’ll buy my steaks from the local butcher - been buyin from him for 25 yrs !

Now imagine if it had one of them there adptars on it lol

huskihl wow did that saw sound wicked!

Yes it is. Customer's saw
ok so we have established the evidence this is your Saw/port work ... I believe the species of wood was spruce correct .... Now because you asked for a comparison I shall give you said comparison ! ... now you have the video proof that you asked for .... good day sir !

ok so we have established the evidence this is your Saw/port work ... I believe the species of wood was spruce correct .... Now because you asked for a comparison I shall give you said comparison ! ... now you have the video proof that you asked for .... good day sir !

So your best chain against a chain that cut 2 loads of wood already?

Class act, you are.

16" spruce against 12" maple? Really?

You're special

So your best chain against a chain that cut 2 loads of wood already?

Class act, you are.
Not at all guy ... that’s an off the roll chain my friend and were I to use my “best” chain I expect 30-40% faster cutting ... The “chips” at the end of your saws video looked ok (???) YOU made 2 statements ... 1) that you required videos (660) vs (066) because you insinuated that I was “guessing”About the performance of said Saw .... 2) you were curious about why I called it a hot-woods port .... unfortunately I could not find a video of your work in the 660/066 class but I did find a 261 that you admit to building and posted said videos - hope this answered the above questions to your satisfaction ! Good Day !

16" spruce against 12" maple? Really?

You're special
Yah , the Janka Hardness Test lists spruce pine at 700 and sugar-maple at 1375 .... the higher the number the denser (and more difficult to cut ) the wood ... mahogany is very hard and comes in at 2200 ! Do you get your testing wood from the Snailerizer? LMFAO8D66E8C1-258E-4BA3-B0ED-4D9D4801E89C.gif

Yah , the Janka Hardness Test lists spruce pine at 700 and sugar-maple at 1375 .... the higher the number the denser (and more difficult to cut ) the wood ... mahogany is very hard and comes in at 2200 ! Do you get your testing wood from the Snailerizer? LMFAOView attachment 697846
I don't usually pay much attention to what kind of wood I'm testing in. I always video stock vs ported though for reference. If I have softwood on hand I use that rather than wasting good firewood.

I just don't see why anyone would compare 2 saws with different chains in different wood.

I don't usually pay much attention to what kind of wood I'm testing in. I always video stock vs ported though for reference. If I have softwood on hand I use that rather than wasting good firewood.

I just don't see why anyone would compare 2 saws with different chains in different wood.

Google “Mall Ninja”.........it will give an insight.........
You are dealing with a ......Mall Ninja

But since you're into posting different saws, different wood and different chains, I'll comply. All I had this time was 22" frozen beech. Pretty sure it's hard. Lol.

Just a regular woods port. Nothing fancy

I don't usually pay much attention to what kind of wood I'm testing in.(perhaps all should do testing in hardwood ie red oak or hard maple - this wood clear-up any perceived-isms right ?)

So I’m confused here ... you asked ;I delivered ... out !

Latest posts

Back