241c , 261c , 362c adapter for K/N filter

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He’s not been in years. He has saws all over the country and some in Europe. It’s pretty easy to find any builder’s saw pretty close to you if you look.
Yah , He told me he got fed up with all the nonsense on the forum(s) and that’s why he no longer participates ... I’m certain the saws he builds today are stronger than what he built many years ago ! He has a passion for this and is constantly improving his product - ol Jack has a lot of knowledge residing in the depths of his cranium !

I’d like to see his saws up against some that I did or others to get a real idea. Videos only can show so much.
Yah , His newest/quickest/ballsiest recipe is the Psy-ko SS ... haven’t tried one yet but reports are that it’s very strong ... I think he sez that’s about as far as he will go on a WORK Saw ... I think some are focused ONLY on speed which is fine if that’s what you want ... Guys using them for work/making a living will give up the “cookie cutter” perspective and focus on rpm AND torque and most importantly longevity...

Yah , His newest/quickest/ballsiest recipe is the Psy-ko SS ... haven’t tried one yet but reports are that it’s very strong ... I think he sez that’s about as far as he will go on a WORK Saw ... I think some are focused ONLY on speed which is fine if that’s what you want ... Guys using them for work/making a living will give up the “cookie cutter” perspective and focus on rpm AND torque and most importantly longevity...

I never had a guy ask to make it slower to hope it lasted longer. The real timber fallers we’re wanting a year of use and that’s all they asked for.

I never had a guy ask to make it slower to hope it lasted longer. The real timber fallers we’re wanting a year of use and that’s all they asked for.
Yah , about a year then to Craigslist or EBay and buy another new saw

Oh sure..call me psycho.

Having the same avatar is fuggin great! I don’t know if it’s you or me, flabz spewing the bullchit! Sometimes I gotta take a second look! How about you frank? Same thing right? Come on, you can admit it happens, it’s ok

I keep seeing ignored content being posted ... must be Flabz flapping his pie-hole again ! I say I say That boy is G.I. .... gibberin idiot that is !

Hey frank let’s get a whole page filled up with our bullchit so all anyone’s sees is bugs avatar! What say you fagboy?

Latest posts

Back