Lowes has poulon poo pro 4218 for $42

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But either way I'm a good solid American capitalist. You cannot deny the market for these poulans
I know. I just feel that USA aught to make better saws. Somebody at poulan aught to come up with some American saws that are top shelf. All the way.

“Someone” ie the employee that picked the order
my wife said the woman at the pick up desk went wow what a good deal my hubby would loved one of those at that price....all good i just saw one in tampa just one ....down here if they show in stock they are 42 bux....i got mine im just hooking up my friends and family ...my wife's dad will want one im sure...give him a new one i wont have to clean his and work on it LOL....

my wife said the woman at the pick up desk went wow what a good deal my hubby would loved one of those at that price....all good i just saw one in tampa just one ....down here if they show in stock they are 42 bux....i got mine im just hooking up my friends and family ...my wife's dad will want one im sure...give him a new one i wont have to clean his and work on it LOL....
they asked my wife if i had an app showing the saws LOL ... i think soon as the saws come in they are buying them .....asap.....there were a few store that had them in the am they were all no longer in stock after i did the store close to me that had 5 i ordered 4 got 3 LOL....

after i bought mine i read the ad and it says they will be 75 percent off till feb 20th but i think its only on whats in stock.... i think the employees are buying them up and selling them on ebay market place etc....hell they get a discount i think on top of the sale price....once the saw is no longer in stock it shows 169....

Added them to the cart from our closest Lowe's. 126.00 a piece cleared my cart. No luck here.

Added them to the cart from our closest Lowe's. 126.00 a piece cleared my cart. No luck here.
try clearing your cart make that your store... then click on hams link on page one and see if that works thats what i did...

if you order more then they have in stock it will also make them 169 i tried to buy 20 and get them shipped no go....

tampa is to far for one saw 4 of them i would have already bought them...

I would be watching any lowes that have them in stock every morning... and have your credit card ready....well fellas hope ya all get you some deals me im going to go thank my wife close up since she put those saws on her card for me today....going to use her fave body wash and even shave LOL.... good luck ya all.

I know. I just feel that USA aught to make better saws. Somebody at poulan aught to come up with some American saws that are top shelf. All the way.

You mean someone thats part of husqvarna group.

I bought a poulan 42cc a few years back at tractor supply on clearance. I think I paid closer to $100. I used it for two years to cut firewood and never had a problem. It started easy and got the job done. I sold it on eBay for $70 including shipping which ran me about $7 through work. At the time I didn't know half what I know about saws now. It was definitely a good purchase.

I just checked here In Louisiana. 169 plus tax and Shipping nearly 190. When I started check out they never lowered the price. For 42 bucks I'd buy one.

Latest posts

Back