whadja do today?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The last thing for the Giant/trailer project. Well, till the new grapple comes in next month, that is. I can’t wait to get this thing behind the bucket. Got a crisp cdl a and med card to go with it today too.:yes:
937858D3-D50F-4F40-A4C6-95063FC4DB77.jpeg

The last thing for the Giant/trailer project. Well, till the new grapple comes in next month, that is. I can’t wait to get this thing behind the bucket. Got a crisp cdl a and med card to go with it today too.:yes:
View attachment 698689

I like the wheel chocks you bought in the top of photo.

77a18a3858f1ae9465aa8c94b56ab77c.jpg

I’m going to give the place that sharpens my blades a big roll of electrical tape so I don’t have to deal with this baffoonery again.

I did a job next to Bartlett a few months ago. They had an easy breezy dead oak, no rigging, no climbing. They worked safe but literally took 6.5 hours to chip a whole tree I’d have down and loaded in less than 2. The guy working for me said in the morning “just you watch, they’re gonna take a nap later on”. Sure enough they slept on the road and in the truck for 2 hours to “finish” out the day after they got that tree chipped.

I did a job next to Bartlett a few months ago. They had an easy breezy dead oak, no rigging, no climbing. They worked safe but literally took 6.5 hours to chip a whole tree I’d have down and loaded in less than 2. The guy working for me said in the morning “just you watch, they’re gonna take a nap later on”. Sure enough they slept on the road and in the truck for 2 hours to “finish” out the day after they got that tree chipped.

I hear you. Then I saw a crew one time working down the road from where we were and they looked pretty good. It’s like anything, I guess, there’s good and not so good crews.

Big White Oak removal last week. Written up for all wood removed. Caretaker called today and said now the homeowners want the wood. Oh, and they want the eye bolts that were holding the swing in too......

Back