• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Poulan bar scabbard (vintage one, only covers saw chain)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 119840

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
I am looking to buy a scabbard to my Poulan 245A. It has a 16" bar (approximately 40 cm) and I would need a scabbard for it.

I would be able to pay around $17, including shipping. I am looking for a used one (as I don't think there's a new one, or maybe one in mint condition).

I was not able to find a picture of it, but basically it's the same color as most Poulan chainsaws. Lime-green. But it doesn't cover the entire bar, only the saw chain would be covered by this scabbard.

I am looking forward to anyone's reply with good patience!

Best regards,

Skull Kid

I am looking to buy a scabbard to my Poulan 245A. It has a 16" bar (approximately 40 cm) and I would need a scabbard for it.

I would be able to pay around $17, including shipping. I am looking for a used one (as I don't think there's a new one, or maybe one in mint condition).

I was not able to find a picture of it, but basically it's the same color as most Poulan chainsaws. Lime-green. But it doesn't cover the entire bar, only the saw chain would be covered by this scabbard.

I am looking forward to anyone's reply with good patience!

Best regards,

Skull Kid
Good luck with the search. You better hope someone on your side of the pond has one with your budget :).

Good luck with the search. You better hope someone on your side of the pond has one with your budget :).
Yeah, well that was a rough estimation of my current budget. I believe the shipping will be the more expensive part. The item itself wouldn't be that expensive. At least I don't think so.

Anyway, thanks for your reply! :)

Regards,

Skull Kid

Yeah, well that was a rough estimation of my current budget. I believe the shipping will be the more expensive part. The item itself wouldn't be that expensive. At least I don't think so.

Anyway, thanks for your reply! :)

Regards,

Skull Kid
Never shipped there myself, but can't imagine it's cheap, but you never know what you'll find when you let your needs be known :).

Never shipped there myself, but can't imagine it's cheap, but you never know what you'll find when you let your needs be known :).
The shipping from the United States to Sweden would not be cheap, that's for sure.

*BUMP*

I'm still on the hunt for this item. Anybody who happens to have one? Or knows where it might be found, or who might have one?

I have seen a full lime green.

But one you sound like your asking about I have is black with just a poulan sticker on it. Think like 20"

Have it on a 445 now but came with a 3750 if I recall right.

p4451111111.jpg

At the time I wasnt interested in the lime green one. So no I dont have one.

I really dont care for this style like I showed a pic of myself. I try and put them on saws I sell if someone wants a cover.

*BUMP*

I am still on the hunt for one of those. So if anybody has one for sale, please contact me.

Back