Facebook buy, sell or trade chainsaw and parts groups

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got a Dolmar 421 for 75 bucks cash on Facebook. Funny story guy had it for a 150 which was a good deal asked him some questions about it. I already had bought a brand new one of a guy on here few months before didn't really need another one. Guy called back two weeks latter wondered if I would want it for 75 bucks I told him to meet me in a half hour and I would have cash. Best deal ever two pulls it starts only thing don't like is the easy start.

Around me, everyone thinks there saw is gold plated with the prices they ask. Lots of consumer grade saws that are beat and people are asking 20% below retail.

Just makes it that much easier to sell 'em quick, since my stuff is usually priced pretty fair. Been watching the marketplace lately (got a couple that will be ready to sell soon), and have seen the same stuff here.

Does make it harder to find a decent deal though.

I always post on the market place, offer up, craigslist, and forums. I was on a FB page for chainsaws but after posting a saw for sale and getting several annoying comments I left it.

Sold all my firewood on FB. Almost every single sale I was talking to the wives and then meeting up with their husbands. lol. Old dudes don't FB

Back