• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Wood splitter (4 way + Log Lift)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

breymeyerfam

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Want to sell my old splitter. My new one that i built has proved it self and i dont need 2.

$800obo or trade for USA made hand tools or ?

This is a hillbilly looking job that i pieced together over the years, but it has split alot of wood and still works good. The boom log lift will lift way bigger pieces than one guy "should" handle!

The good:
It has a new(less than a season of use) 11 gpm pump. Prince valves. 4x24" main cylinder and the log lift uses a 2x10" for the log lift. Cast iron 8hp briggs. Removable 4 way.

The bad:
IT LOOKS REAL HILLBILLY! Has a tire that leaks down(both are dry cracked pretty bad). The axle was used from an old grain elevator and was wore out 15 years ago when i built it! NOT HIGHWAY SAFE!

2017-11-29_11-05-10-jpg.615644

We're gonna need some videos,
of the saw in your avatar running :chainsaw:.
I'm sure some may want to see videos of the splitter too :D.

Well all my saw and pipe builds were lost in the big site crash. Plenty of old timers here have seen it run at some gtg's back in the day. I'll dig through some of my old files and see if i can find any vids of my saw builds.

Ok, too far for me but a good deal. Thanks for the info. I’m about 16 hours away

Back