Winter '18/'19 - 100* Club

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You jealous? You sound like a snowflake.:)
nope had my brush with fire , I am good to never deal with a wild fire again.
not one bit jealous of California , I like 4 seasons even it most people would tell you 3 of them are winter.

I can handle snow it's the snow flakes that won't melt above 32 that are the issue.

-24° outside 66° in the living room. Shut the stove down and going to bed. Missed again! Thermostats set at 75 in the kitchen and just came on! Guess we might hit it with propane but I'll be sleeping!

been hovering around the 97-98 delta last night but did make it this morning with -28 outside and 73 inside. If it's all the same to you guys, I'm hoping we don't need to add more rounds to the membership of this club for the rest of the season:)

yeah it can get back to 20 above any time that is a near perfect temp I feed the fire every 4 hours and it stays 73-75 in the house.

I went to get a can out of the pantry tonight and thought thats kind of cold I can see my breath in the pantry , went and got the IR thermometer shot the wall and the floor , 20 in the pantry I have had the door open trying to warm it up not wanting to have any frozen cans of tomaters.

50-55 degree spread inside to outside is easy this 100* stuff is work.

Well no wood burner in my house for a number of years but we hit 96* club this past week. -26 out side and 70 inside. If you figure the windchill we were in the 120* club with those temps coming in at -50.

100 degrees difference? I'd F'in move somewhere warmer!

Here in SE PA the difference got to 75 degrees (-5/70)

Back