STIHL iCademy Training Materials

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

r1stgei

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Hey guys, does anyone know where you can get the STIHL technician Icademy materials or if they are online anywhere? I know there is info on there related to warranties etc. but I would be interesting in seeing the practical exams and troubleshooting methods thus have for their products. Not sure if the material is available without going thru the dealer cert program.

If you go on to the website you migjt be able to sign up but i think you have to through a dealer for that i work a a dealer for sthil and they sighed me up but i think u can

It dosent show you how to do that stuff all it is videos to show you how to assemble stuff from the box and how to sell stuff for that type of stuff you would have to get trained from sthil and get a gold certificate witch will cost money and for fly wheels and clutches look it up btw fly wheels leave the nut on the crank were there both flush and use a hammer and hit the middle thats what i do and for clutches there reverse thread

Back