Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How much wood you cut today Frank? (Honest answer if possible )Ive had a bit of a pissy day Iv'e only managed 18 truckloads
Just a few cookies Al - working on the 462c trying to get more air-flow thru the engine ... it seems that the stock intake is a limiting factor if one wants quicker cutting ... PS won $500 on the Super Bowl ! Almost 1/2 to another 462c ! Never bet against “The Machine”

Haha ... so if my approach /thoughts don’t align with yours or others then they are to be ridiculed and cast away ?

It’s your approach to marketing that I ridicule, I just can’t stomach the empty hype.
If you had an actual approach to porting then maybe I could ridicule that too.

Who’s we? You n Susan? You n momma? You yourself and Irene? Why must u constantly falsely inflate your image? Did momma not give u enough attention when u were a lad? What you don’t see is this IS the problem people have with you. There’s not 1 cell of humility in your body none, Zero, zilch. That and your completely and utterly full of ****.

Just a few cookies Al - working on the 462c trying to get more air-flow thru the engine ... it seems that the stock intake is a limiting factor if one wants quicker cutting ... PS won $500 on the Super Bowl ! Almost 1/2 to another 462c ! Never bet against “The Machine”
Your such a habitual liar I wood bet 500 that you lost 500 in the pool, not won it. The machine? Baahahahaha what an azzbag

It’s your approach to marketing that I ridicule, I just can’t stomach the empty hype.
If you had an actual approach to porting then maybe I could ridicule that too.
I’m sure you are salivating at the prospect ... oh well ! We shall do the modifications and flow enhancements and let the 462c speak for itself ! Perhaps YOU should do a 462c thread - I look forward to the videos of not only your 300Psi saw but also Your 462 build - then I shall come on your thread and stink up the joint like you have chosen to do on mine ! Good day ... Out

Haha ... so if my approach /thoughts don’t align with yours or others then they are to be ridiculed and cast away ? That’s funny right there haha- straight out of the Brad Snelling school of sop ( that means standard operating procedure if you weren’t aware - gotta spell everything out for ya cause ya seem just a wee bit ....) Must be nice to be you Mr Know-it-All ... Aren’t you glad you’re you ! Cause I’m happy I’m not ! LMFAO

No gutted stratos ala “Snelling” here View attachment 712714

Hmmmmmmmmmm do these two statements contradict each other just a tad?

Is there a bigger demand for Pizza bases at the moment ? get in there & diversifie Frank for when the inlet mod parts have swamped the market

No gutted stratos ala “Snelling” here View attachment 712714

Never met Brad, but we’ve all seen his saws run and they speak for themselves. A statement that doesn’t hold true for you.

Snelling’s work doesn’t require the validation of a 45+ year old, unemployed, lying hack.

You have been fairly “exposed” in your “build thread”, Frank.

Life’s a Bi*** ain’t it?

Is there a bigger demand for Pizza bases at the moment ? get in there & diversifie Frank for when the inlet mod parts have swamped the market
Trade secret Al ! That info stays behind the shop walls

Never met Brad, but we’ve all seen his saws run and they speak for themselves. A statement that doesn’t hold true for you.

Snelling’s work doesn’t require the validation of a 45+ year old, unemployed, lying hack.

You have been fairly “exposed” in your “build thread”, Frank.

Life’s a Bi*** ain’t it?
Yah , Mr Snelling’s 462c with his 22% gains (thru “Ohio” - really rotted cottonwood) hardwood and gutted - stratos mod will be left in the proverbial “dust” ! I’ll be tickling 14% gains BEFORE flow-enhancements to the cylinder are made ! Put THAT in your pipe and smoke it ... Buster ! LMFAO ... Also I challenged him to a saw off not once but twice ....Most recently on his 462c “Snellerized Style” build ... we were to run the saws in genuine hardwood with the same bar and chain ... I graciously allowed him to make the first cut and the $500 (250 per man) wood go to a mutually agreed upon charity .... I’ve heard NOTHING from him ... maybe his saws speak but he most certainly does not ! Matter of fact since you brought up his name ... he was supposed to obtain another 462c and port it conventionally .... (???) Can’t filch numbers from another on a Saw (462c) that’s just been released now can we ? LMFAO

I send you 20 bucks pay pal gift if you post a video tour of your shop and mention this build thread.
I just hit 5hun in super bowl so I don’t really need the $20 but thanks for the offer ... just an 8x16 lathe but more than adequate for my purposes ... another video on my channel where I show adapter fittment ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back