Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you please help me understand because I would like to follow along, but it’s very confusing. I assume jack is the west coast franchise? And you are the east coast franchise? I also assume you 2 bounce ideas off each other when a new saw comes out like the 462 just did till you come up with the best plan to mod these? Thanks
When you assume you make an ass out of you and me ! This I can say — Jack will not tell you anything about his actual builds - He has made clear his thoughts on this to me via phone conversation and I respect his position

When you assume you make an ass out of you and me ! This I can say — Jack will not tell you anything about his actual builds - He has made clear his thoughts on this to me via phone conversation and I respect his position
Wow! Sorry, didn’t know it was such a sensitive area for you, my apologies. I wasn’t asking for any secrets, just was wondering if the east and west worked together even though the timber is different

LOL. Gotta be......
Not sure what you guys are talking about, but I’m getting the sense this site isn’t very welcoming to new members? Guess I’m not in the “click” yet to understand all the secret talk.

I am pretty new. I feel welcomed.

This thread is it own animal. It is like squirrel with a drug issue humping an LLama's leg. If you are really new, I apologize. Do yourself a favor and look away before you waist any more time on the OP. Some of us are sick and got wrapped up watching to see how dumb this guy can be and for how long. It is amusing seeing this buffoon continue to pretend to be a saw guru.

This thread is it own animal. It is like squirrel with a drug issue humping an LLama's leg. If you are really new, I apologize. Do yourself a favor and look away before you waist any more time on the OP. Some of us are sick and got wrapped up watching to see how dumb this guy can be and for how long. It is amusing seeing this buffoon continue to pretend to be a saw guru.
Apology accepted, thanks. I guess I just tried to get my feet wet in the wrong thread. It’s just that I’ve come across so many threads pertaining to all these different names that appear to be the same person or screenshots etc of different names of the same person and I was curious. I guess I could understand the op’s defensive nature to me with how he is treated around here. None of it makes sense to me though why he would start threads when he just gets severely flamed. Thanks again for the apology

Not sure what you guys are talking about, but I’m getting the sense this site isn’t very welcoming to new members? Guess I’m not in the “click” yet to understand all the secret talk.

Apology accepted, thanks. I guess I just tried to get my feet wet in the wrong thread. It’s just that I’ve come across so many threads pertaining to all these different names that appear to be the same person or screenshots etc of different names of the same person and I was curious. I guess I could understand the op’s defensive nature to me with how he is treated around here. None of it makes sense to me though why he would start threads when he just gets severely flamed. Thanks again for the apology

The OP is pathological lying cartoon character who has a history of trashing people who actually do the things he pretends to do. He goes out of his way to talk trash in respected members threads hoping to get attention. So when he posts his tall tails people return the favor and are entertained trying to figure out what is really wrong with him. Many speculate drugs or mental issues. I think inbreeding and lead based paint poisoning are also potential contributors. No matter what stirs his drink he really just craves attention and we are feeding him while enjoying ourselves at his expense.

This forum is a great place to learn a lot and is full of classy people. .1% just happens to be bringing out the worst in some of us.

Yah , some of these guys are complete jackwagens who do nothing but : whine complain piss and moan and stink up the joint without contributing ANY useful info ... You can select ignore function and not have to view their collective garbage

Yah , some of these guys are complete jackwagens who do nothing but : whine complain piss and moan and stink up the joint without contributing ANY useful info ... You can select ignore function and not have to view their collective garbage
Oh and I forgot character assassination is their favorite tactic however they never seem to be able to show tangible evidence ... were this a court of law with their “evidence “ they wood be laughed out the door an so fast it wood make their head spin ....

When ole fabz was born, they put a s s hole on the birth certificate as gender. In the nursey the sign on the crib said baby a s s hole instead of boy or girl. when the doctor pulled him out the womb he shouted.."It's a..err..uhh..a s s hole? When they handed him to his mom, she gasp for breath and yelled.."my gawd I done give birth to an a s s hole, then turned to his dad and said Honey he looks just like you.

“Without contributing ANY useful info”........describing yourself exactly and completely ........
So far you have given a picture of a 462 and a PhotoShopped 400 and the part number of a gasket.
And claiming to be HotSaw101 east coast franchise.........
Wow.....way to make powah.......

Haha it took some time to get it right but she’s a ripper ! NONE of these dim-bulbs that shoot from the hip can hold a candle to this build ... I can go on all day uploading videos but what’s the point ? THEY KNOW that their ass is grass and I’m about to MOW IT !

Haha it took some time to get it right but she’s a ripper ! NONE of these dim-bulbs that shoot from the hip can hold a candle to this build ... I can go on all day uploading videos but what’s the point ? THEY KNOW that their ass is grass and I’m about to MOW IT !

You actually think that thing is fast?

So when other builders experimented and showed there results it wasn't good enough for you? You talked a bunch of trash on each step they took. Now you supposedly are testing for "perfection" but cry that people are busting your balls?

To the new guy bonnaza , Frank is a dedicated jack off w/ no friends or job. Shows videos of saws that other people built and claims they are his builds. Even tho he just admitted a few pages back that he hasn't built any saws and is trying to learn. He has been on every firewood/chainsaw forum that ever existed, kicked off every one but this one w/ his current username. Did you see the video from yesterday where he turned a box fan on in the background and claimed it was his lathe? You've probably seen enough from him to know to not give him any business. You would be his first customer if you hired him.
Also he has no association w/ hotsaws 101. Frank/Garry stole hotsaws 101's name trying to fool people into sending saws to himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back