Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
10.6 stock, 10.6 MM, 9.12 pipe in different soft log. I would leave it stock. Hard to time cuts when you already start cut before video.
Same tree .... I must be doing something right ! Von Blunder did a muffler mod and his Saw was SLOWER than stock ! Of course I won’t be using any “gutted stratos” modifications ... That would simply be “uncivilized” !

Same tree is meaningless, different color and diameter.

Yah , some of these guys are complete jackwagens who do nothing but : whine complain piss and moan and stink up the joint without contributing ANY useful info ... You can select ignore function and not have to view their collective garbage
if he ignored all the negative content this thread wood be 2 pages long instead of 40 he wood have learned nothing. at least he is learning what a scam artist u are- that is r contribution. Saving people’s hard earned money. Get it now dikhead? @Del_

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuc I dread the thought of when the time comes for someone to ask me to port their 462. Not because of this Charlie Brown tree full of monkeys thread, but because they're kinda already hot woods ported from the factory. o_O
That’s when an honest porter tells the customer it’s not worth the expense for what gains will be achieved. Muffler mod, slight timing advance and once the saw is broken in little gains will be achieved from porting. Just my opinion. Most gains Frankie will see will be from the saw breaking in and falsifying his results. That saw should of had 5 gallons run thru it b4 he even started working on it. Stihl follows these forums and is getting free R&D from them, the numbers are optimized and not much could be done to improve them except for basic mods that work around the epa **** that’s holding the saw back. Again, jmho.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back