Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m seeing pictures of goat asses and don’t know why hahahahahaha wtf?!! What does a goat ass got to do with someone porting a saw?
"You know nothing" he's" the new whizz kid porter on the forum( At least he's got the balls for it & you'd probably a straighter more sensible answer to a question ) I"m considering giving him a start. Tradename MMMMMMMRRRRRRRRP Power :buttkick::blob2:

Not axe ! Maul ... sound is called kiai ... used in martial - art to flow chi ... wood you like demonstration ?
If I want to see you demonstrating martial arts on a video posted on AS?
Hell yeah!!!
Get in front of the video boy, meanwhile, I drive down and buy me a bag of popcorn!

But YOU ASKED ME WHAT IT WAS!!:laughing:

Yah, you're definitely him. Or close kin...
Quote my full post so it’s not taken out of context, I was explaining WHY I don’t know your name currently. So what is it?

90% of this site is personal attacks, and much of it just nasty and for little or no reason. Some real Intels here that I had to put on ignore, 30 or more at least. 40yo men acting like 7yo children.
That's cause yer a big old Puss liberal and can't handle a dose of reality from others.

I don’t think that would be ethical, I’m sure the work done is proprietary. I’ve never had a saw ported but I would assume a non disclosure statement would have to be signed? I mean I see the time and testing involved, wouldn’t the person want that protected?
I don't think there is much secrecy going on if its like other 2Smoke porting a certain shaped dimensioned port produces a very similar amount of "umph" so most porters know what the inside looks like+ the motors are not sealed so the owner who has bought /paid for the work is perfectly free to tell/show whats been done the difference with bikes/cars etc. is the skill of the nut clutching the handle bars as to who is fastest with the racing of saws the operator comes into it but not as much more the chain preparer Bit like drag racing it's over "fore you've made a start Again a bit like drag racing withe the "Run what you've brung"& if you are cutting for home heating it's a case of are you happy to spend xx hrs cutting yy amount of wood or would yo want to spend several hundred $'s to take your cutting time down a debatable amount ,your money & choice With our set up dependability /reliability is more important than possibly unreliability

View attachment 713285
Did you goober that weld on with a stick welder or what? That’s some crude work! Here’s what a nice one looks like!
Yah , it’s proto right now Mike , it’s just brazed in 1” stock with a press-fit sleeve that reduces the ID of the tube ... it’s called r/d for a reason ... when tests have yielded best length / diameter tube we then work on making them “look pretty for the camera”

I remember Hoss Joe Adam Ben and Hop sing. No Steve Frank or Gary but something is strange about those ponderosa pines.

My guess is there is a schizophrenic meth addict around Virginia city.

Quote my full post so it’s not taken out of context, I was explaining WHY I don’t know your name currently. So what is it?
Don’t waste your time .... it would take years to try and re-educate these tards ... if , in fact , they could be re-educated at all !

Yah , it’s proto right now Mike , it’s just brazed in 1” stock with a press-fit sleeve that reduces the ID of the tube ... it’s called r/d for a reason ... when tests have yielded best length / diameter tube we then work on making them “look pretty for the camera”
Wouldn’t this be best to be done after final porting?

You wanna know what I think this thread is about? JEALOUSY! I’ve seen one known saw porter on here bashing, I’m sure some of these other people are othe porters under aliases bashing. I think they know jacks and franks brand, hotsaws101 is some stiff competition and they are doing their best to tarnish it. I’m here just to gather information on hotsaws101 because I have a 362rcm I want ported and it appears TO ME I may have found the porter I may go with.
Are u a complete fuggin idiot? Can u not see what this guy is about? You do realize you will be his first ever customer correct? Hey,its your money...........

Not in my opinion ... let’s say I manage to 12% - 15% gains with intake mod and pipe ... how would one know what one has if one doesn’t achieve max gains BEFORE flow-enhancements ? I believe that the .750 tube will flow plenty even with a larger carb affixed and ported or as I say “flow-enhanced” Remember ... I’m trying to enhance what the factory gave us which imho is a saw that likes to rev ... IF successful this saw (while already a game changer in stock form ) will be an absolute light saber with a 20” bar

There will be no porting so your point is irrelevant. Muffler mod And stupid airfilter adapter is the only things that he is doing. But to be honest is smart, he just needs to admit it.

Not in my opinion ... let’s say I manage to 12% - 15% gains with intake mod and pipe ... how would one know what one has if one doesn’t achieve max gains BEFORE flow-enhancements ? I believe that the .750 tube will flow plenty even with a larger carb affixed and ported or as I say “flow-enhanced” Remember ... I’m trying to enhance what the factory gave us which imho is a saw that likes to rev ... IF successful this saw (while already a game changer in stock form ) will be an absolute light saber with a 20” bar
Listen bro your not getting the gains you claim your gonna get, 90% of the gains are from the saw breaking in. You can verify this yourself with a 2nd stock 462 but I don’t expect an honest report back. Stop beating your chest till you test test test against a second stock saw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back