Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
get all of your life from that troooooooolllllll????????????? brain dead loser
Can you decipher this post for me please? I joined this site to find a saw porter for a 362, I came across the hotsaws101 franchise here on the east coast and have seen all the hotsaws101 videos on YouTube. I asked frank to port the saw for me, but he is too busy, he referred me to jack at the west coast facility but his backlog is too long for me too. My name is Steve and I supply myself and family with about 15 cords of firewood a year. How am I a troll?

There’s nothing wrong with your testing facilities frank, don’t listen to the haters. Stay focused on achieving those gains. What percentage gain are you shooting for again?
25-30% over stock with a hot-woods port ... or better ...

I’m missing your point, how do my posts troll this thread? Frank, the person I want to port my saw started this thread and I’m defending him. Again please explain how I’m trolling?
Yah , these dopes actually believe that I created another profile (YOU) to “boost my sales! “ I tell ya man I thought I’d seen it all until I started this thread ! These people are mentally irregular for sure !

Yah , these dopes actually believe that I created another profile (YOU) to “boost my sales! “ I tell ya man I thought I’d seen it all until I started this thread ! These people are mentally irregular for sure !
Just ignore them all and stay focused, your doing good controlling your anger. Better than I would be able to do

You sendin cuz a saw or not...you got me on ignore?

You sendin cuz a saw or not...you got me on ignore?
Actually .... just got a 7 tree removal / turn into firewood job so I’m not taking on any more work ... I’ll finish the 462c as I get time so bear with me ... make a helluva lot more bread running em than I will sitting on a stool turning wrenches and grinding away !

Actually .... just got a 7 tree removal / turn into firewood job so I’m not taking on any more work ... I’ll finish the 462c as I get time so bear with me ... make a helluva lot more bread running em than I will sitting on a stool turning wrenches and grinding away !
Is this going to be aired on your you tube channel?

wow, 7 tree removal.
Should keep you busy through 2019!

Enough of em to make them run as you see in the vids ... what you see is what you get , no BS ... rest assured much time was spent assuring the potential customer would be well - pleased with the outcome ... now if you want your chicken-wings hotter we can do ! But if ya wanna race it costs money !View attachment 713549View attachment 713550
You’ve done enough to make them run as they are in the video.......how else would it run but how it runs........

Duuuuuhhhh.......

Frank i think it’s time to unleash on these clowns, I can’t take much more of this, been biting my tongue for awhile. Please start standing up for yourself and the hotsaws101 franchise before this whole site believes what they are saying about you.

Picture this: you are unemployed, mentally unstable, overweight, just intelligent enough to annoy, and the only attention/ enjoyment you can get is through cyberspace trying to trick others into thinking you are clever. True/ false has no meaning in your scrambled egg of a brain. The thing you fear most is to be ignored, so you seek out any attention you can get whether it's positive or negative, because without it, you're hopelessly alone and will most likely revert back to substance abuse, or worse. Wrap your head around all that, and then some that I've left out, and you'll understand why this thread will go on, and on, and on unless the somewhat sane folks cease to pay attention.

Anyone notice that after I posted this today, all of a sudden, Gary's magically got himself a jay-oh-bee? Hmmmm what a coincidence.

Picture this: you are unemployed, mentally unstable, overweight, just intelligent enough to annoy, and the only attention/ enjoyment you can get is through cyberspace trying to trick others into thinking you are clever. True/ false has no meaning in your scrambled egg of a brain. The thing you fear most is to be ignored, so you seek out any attention you can get whether it's positive or negative, because without it, you're hopelessly alone and will most likely revert back to substance abuse, or worse. Wrap your head around all that, and then some that I've left out, and you'll understand why this thread will go on, and on, and on unless the somewhat sane folks cease to pay attention.

Anyone notice that after I posted this today, all of a sudden, Gary's magically got himself a jay-oh-bee? Hmmmm what a coincidence.
I think this is uncalled for and is completely fabricated nonsense

OK, you gonna post pics of the firewood job? My guess is nope. Unless those trees are big as the hood of a peterbuilt you should be done in two days. speaking of peterbuilts..I need to call my urologist.

Take your time frank and don’t over do yourself. Life is a journey enjoy it. Please be carefull, I hate to say that because I know you and jack are extremely experienced fallers but sometimes when someone does this day in and day out they lose focus on the basic safety issues. Keep those eyes up where the danger is!:chainsaw:
I look forward to the new videos you and jack will post on YouTube.

[/QUOTE] These 'internet builders' that started build threads, created more than a few ugly monsters. I always thought it was a double/triple edged sword off the bat. R&D given out to competitors? I remember reading some off Randy's threads....er...um some of each. lots of people with the theories and many 'fan boys' = loyal customers that banter alone.
Hey he always remembered their name and answered their posts.
I always considered him as Master Marketer but really he just 'sold himself' and not sand to an Arab in a desert or freezers to Escimo ; just himself. Perhaps the time out from the shop wasn't all business in mind but I would like to think so. Certainly hard working guy. It worked for him well.
His saws are pro built and gauenteed as are many others builders saws and the rest is just the rest.

IDK who it was that thought it was a good idea to break down R&D on line thinking it would be a good idea. I am assuming it's someone that's very good, trying to raise the bar but it's just a noose around their own neck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back