Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What makes you think that the ported Saw won’t gain from break-in also ? If the Saw achieves a 15% gain by performing intake and exhaust mods over stock cut for cut I fail to see the logic .
2 - 1 = 1

I though I was clear. There are no special players or player royalties ..They are both an engine.

The logic was not between cut to cut.

2 - 1 = 1

I though I was clear. There are no special players or player royalties ..They are both an engine.

The logic was not between cut to cut.
8F76ED2C-7651-4F32-BADD-AD5FCAD40B3B.jpeg Well there ya have it son ! Dyno proof of MM 261 .... looks like both saws are “broke in “ lol

@Mastermind Worksaws It is going well I was just reading through the link you just posted. I love a thread where actual process and gains are shown with data to back up the claims. Not some dingle clown trolling for confrontation from his moms washing machine.

Well said my friend.

@Mastermind Worksaws It is going well I was just reading through the link you just posted. I love a thread where actual process and gains are shown with data to back up the claims. Not some dingle clown trolling for confrontation from his moms washing machine.
LOL, never heard that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back