Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Frankie, I’m givin ya an opportunity to adjust your projected gains for this saw down a tad. This is a one time pass. Care to go on your fancy fancy puter program and come up with a more realistic number? This way all these fine fellas following your build aren’t disappointed and you don’t come out looking like the true dikhead that you are. What say u?
2t83bj.jpg

If you were actually asking a question.....I missed it. I'm sorta thickheaded. You gotta just ask straight out without all the embellishments.

"Thick headed" very British very cool.
i love my north England . That's my home

I am wondering if you ran the 462 up against one of your ported 372's ? If not why not?

"Thick headed" very British very cool.
i love my north England . That's my home

I am wondering if you ran the 462 up against one of your ported 372's ? If not why not?
Not to buttinski ; I’ve ran a ported 461r vs stock and tube exhaust 462c ;,

Here's the thing about me and making videos. I just make the ones I really have too. If a guy has me build a saw.....and he's really wanting a video of it before I send it to him, I'll usually do it. There was a time when I made a bunch of videos.....and did a bunch of build threads. Those days are over......it's just another saw.....and another saw....and yet another saw. These days I just wanna talk about ********, and try to get my job done.

That's why I like this thread. It's all ********.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back