Cheap Case Assembly Tools From Holzfforma & Other Options For Kit Saw 660's.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't have time for a 32 minute video right now. But the big C clamp shaped case splitter for Huskies that I got from Huztl does not fit a 660. The crank is too fat. One could modify it but the new tool that goes on the bar studs looks like it'd work, for one side anyhow.

I don't have time for a 32 minute video right now. But the big C clamp shaped case splitter for Huskies that I got from Huztl does not fit a 660. The crank is too fat..

First, I use the Huztl c- clamp to split the 660 cases. Done dozens. In one of the video's I show that on a 660 case removing the crank from a case half and mention how & what I did to make that happen. Second the Stihl tool concept obviously has worked for decades and absolutely is a viable option so that isn't news, ...its why they sell them to their shops. Holzfforma, like them or not; is a copy of a design that actually is engineered. Last those who plan to build these kits might be interested in additional lower cost options and ways to expand the capability range with other low cost options.

Latest posts

Back