Apparently, not everyone needs a trailer..........

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1Alpha1

100% USDA Certified Abnormality-Free.
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
.......to transport their motorcycle.

hAC9C9CF0.gif

Take your time and watch very closely, how he places his hands on the bike when he nears the top of the ladder. Watch how he steps up, one rung at a time. Watch how the guys on top of the bus reach and take control of the bike.

I'm not convinced it's legit, but damn.....it sure looks good. That's some mighty fine editing.

I built a small lite weight trailer for my Toyota Tercel hatchback. It would hold my dirt bike all my needed gear including spare engine and shocks. I bought it from my neighbor with about 100k for $400 ground the valves and drove it another 250,000 to the races. I suppose I could have put another one on the top, but did not need to. Thanks

I built a small lite weight trailer for my Toyota Tercel hatchback. It would hold my dirt bike all my needed gear including spare engine and shocks. I bought it from my neighbor with about 100k for $400 ground the valves and drove it another 250,000 to the races. I suppose I could have put another one on the top, but did not need to. Thanks

I was with you up until the 100K part. I've never heard of any Toyota Tercel being worth $100K, if that's what you meant. :confused:

I wish I had a pic of my old Front Engine Dragster loaded in my 76 Dodge van. With both doors open the slicks just fit in. We would roll it in till the parachute was between the front seats. The front wheels stuck out a couple feet. We made a pedestal that supported the front end. This is a pic of the car when I brought it home an the little home made trailer the previous owner used.
Hwy0Pbm.jpg

Thinking back about this cool little car, 112" wheel base. The original engine was a blown big block Chevy with a 3 speed manual trans. There was a wedge welded in the linkage so it wouldn't go in to first. Ran on 2nd and 3rd, two levers, 1 for reverse, one for 2 and 3. Don't know what kind of times it ran. I put a Dodge 340 with a 727 auto on it. Sold it to my sisters boy friend, before I got any times on it. He got a best run of mid 9's at 168 MPH.

We were in the stages of building a Bridge in VN and had a small foot bridge to cross in the mean time, It was down steep banks on both sides. Those tiny maybe 90 pound VN weman would come to cross and a GI was supposed to carry the load down the bank. Shoot they couldn't even lift half the loads alone.

As for the above vid. I just do not under stand whay he wanted a Scooter on a bus when he could have rode it?

:D Al

I was with you up until the 100K part. I've never heard of any Toyota Tercel being worth $100K, if that's what you meant. :confused:

I had a 88 Tercel hatch back one of the best cars ever owned. There was not a year that I did not deliver a few cords of firewood with it. One time a customer ordered 5 cords of Pine in the winter with about 3' of snow on the ground. My tractor was about 20 miles away and my dump truck was 200' down an access road. So I told him would bring the wood to him in my car he said no way. A third of a cord at a time. It took about two days to do it with him being just two miles away. Put a hitch on and towed my MX bike across USA at least three times. I put three engines in it. One time got a small hole in the radiator hose and could not find the leak until the motor blew up. Had to fill her up with anti freeze about once a week. Bought it for $200 sold it for $150 when it had 375,000 miles on it. Thanks

Back