• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Makita 7900 saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks hunter72. This is the saw that I purchased from you. It runs great and yes it does have lots of power compared to my 6400's! Now that I have two of those saws that is the only reason I am considering selling this one.

I looked back in my emails with hunter72 and reached out to the member that built this saw for him. Neither of them had any receipts for parts or could recall what was put in aftermarket vs OEM.

Nwp was the only company making am for them as far as I know, labeled them big bore kits to 84cc I believe, those were junk imo.

Nwp is just a company. They don’t make anything themselves. There’s a few brands out there selling the BB kits. I have one on my 6421 and it’s a strong saw.

Nwp is just a company. They don’t make anything themselves. There’s a few brands out there selling the BB kits. I have one on my 6421 and it’s a strong saw.

I couldn't speak on longevity. Only have about 6 tanks through mine. I didn't even delete the base gasket on it. Eventually I'm going to take it apart and work some magic on it.

Back