Shindaiwa 452s

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sean789

Reaction score
Hey guys, new to the site. Ive been looking around to upgrade my saw and I'm nearly set on getting a shindaiwa 452. Im no professional just a homeowner looking for something to cut up the firewood and take with on camping trips for fallen trees or firewood out in the scrub. Anyone who can help me out on if I'm making a good choice in brand of saw as I've never had a shindy before and also if the 452 is a decent saw. Cheers

Hey guys, new to the site. Ive been looking around to upgrade my saw and I'm nearly set on getting a shindaiwa 452. Im no professional just a homeowner looking for something to cut up the firewood and take with on camping trips for fallen trees or firewood out in the scrub. Anyone who can help me out on if I'm making a good choice in brand of saw as I've never had a shindy before and also if the 452 is a decent saw. Cheers

I’ve run Shindaiwa saws for years, but I don’t have any of the newer ones since the merger with Echo. Their older equipment was well built and very reliable.
Having read your post, no matter what saw you purchase it will be important to drain the fuel and let it idle dry if you are going to store it for any length of time before uses.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back