Huztl 52mm big bore

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ashtreehusky

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Hello all new here but not new to reading info from this site.

I have had a few orders from farmertec but on last order I got a bigbore kit fory 365 the pictures showed the kit and the piston had two rings anyways what I received was a single ring piston with the kit I know the older huskys go usually have the single ring...my 365 as standard has two,I know what I received will work but is there any disadvantage to the single ring. Im not happy to be honest its not what I ordered and watching youtube and other people getting there kit with the two rings and assembling is drivinge crazy.

Welcome to AS. Put up pictures of what you got. I wouldn't be surprised if you got a 272 kit.

I dont think its 272 as it has a decomp..iv sent them a message as im not happy I kniw it will work but since it had two rings as standard id like to keep it that way..im not to confident as on another order they left me short a chain messaged them a few times and they said they will include in next order sent them a message to remind them and wala left short again

Attachments

• IMG_20190223_232702.jpg
    IMG_20190223_232702.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 22
  • IMG_20190223_232711.jpg
    IMG_20190223_232711.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 22
  • IMG_20190223_232724.jpg
    IMG_20190223_232724.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 21
That's a 372 kit, run it. Single ring cylinders are an early design, EPA pistons have 2 rings. In theory single ring revs faster while double ring seals better. In the end they both run well and an end user can't tell the difference.

That's a 372 kit, run it. Single ring cylinders are an early design, EPA pistons have 2 rings. In theory single ring revs faster while double ring seals better. In the end they both run well and an end user can't tell the difference.

Thanks for that

Yes I hear more responsive and revs faster im in the middle of fitting it now always played with bikes and cars even raced. This is a cheap petrol head pastime very satisfieing and heats the home in the process

I would feel lucky if I received a single ring piston and the cylinder was usable. The last one I ordered the skirt was folded over and the replacement cylinder they sent was also bent. Both were shipped wrapped in bubble wrap without the box.

I would feel lucky if I received a single ring piston and the cylinder was usable. The last one I ordered the skirt was folded over and the replacement cylinder they sent was also bent. Both were shipped wrapped in bubble wrap without the box.

thumbnail_IMG_1511.jpg

Attachments

• thumbnail_IMG_1512.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_1512.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 5
Wow mine came in a box wrapped

Wow mine in a box wrapped in bubble wrap and a few other bits around it it was perfect

View attachment 718119

Last ms260 cylinder I ordered was also mailed in bubble wrap with no box. 3 fins were bent really bad and 1 was broken..

Took 2 months but I eventually got my money back on the order.

Yea there hard when things go wrong was left short a chain had to torment them and was told they re-sent it .still waiting

Back