Nik's Poulan Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anybody need some water? I’ve got a unlimited supply right now. I think we’ve gotten somewhere around 6 inches in the last 4 days. My pond is overflowing right now
ac99f4e8559023c9eab20670d1d1f7ab.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love rc stuff fast or slow good good fun and hard to get hurt.

This turned up on trade me its rather nice and very tempting https://trademe.nz/marketplace/busi...y/forestry/chainsaws-parts/listing/1956713384

Love the little micro's. But dont like no av. Some had it. But prefer top and rear handles av.

Been using my bought new in 94 one again around the house trimming. Being I sold all the av top handle saws. Still running good and getting ready to put a 12" back on it today.

To me that is a buy price over your way. Not so much here though. Like the chain brake deal too.

W
Mine was bad the bearing had walked outwards and the washer was a bit chewed up and was chewing into the case only on the flywheel side. The advice from you good gentlemen here saved that saw from certain death.
Same thing here. 3700 clutch side thrust washer came apart and took out the bearing.

Latest posts

Back