McCulloch Super Pro 125c (1978-1979)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does he actually want to sell it? I’m sure he could get his $1000 back today if he needed it.

My opinion only and it’s likely wrong.

I think I would start the asking price somewhere around $2500 or possibly more and see if it sells. If not lower the price a little. The dreaded eBay would be the ultimate authority on what’s its spot price in a auction. I would not part with it for less than $1500 if it was mine and that would only be I really needed it.

Do NOT start it or fuel it.

Probably looking at a $2000+ saw if it is in fact new.

I agree, that would easily bring $2 grand or more.

Years ago, there was a new-in-the-box 125 on Ebay and it ended at $2600. It had the original box, manuals, tool kit - everything. That was in 2006 I think.

I agree, that would easily bring $2 grand or more.

Years ago, there was a new-in-the-box 125 on Ebay and it ended at $2600. It had the original box, manuals, tool kit - everything. That was in 2006 I think.
With tax season abound...I could possibly see $3k. Especially seeing some of the other saw prices listed. Makes me wonder if they’re all getting paid for?

I see them as low as $500 needing work and as high as $1200. Auction it let them bid.

Latest posts

Back