• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy MS361

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robthetreemanct

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Looking for a clean 361. Not looking to spend a fortune on a ported show saw as this thing will be worked regularly. Would like to stay around $400 there is some wiggle room for the right saw.

Chainsaw Nate just rebuilt this one. OEM jug meteor slug.

788f90f56552826a18376c3e38ca185d.jpg
2b055abb0d63acff18b7c246c3b6b686.jpg
6bbf1e5b7cd53a460f98e7b39fdf2c8b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Theres a seller on ebay that sells what they are calling a "seller refurbished" 361 among other models. I can tell you first hand the saw I received is what I could call brand new with all factory parts, every last bolt or otherwise is factory Stihl. I can personally vouch for the quality of what I now have had for 2 years. Theses saws are getting harder to find in decent condition used, I have zero regrets buying it with 3 factory bars and 9 factory chains shipped for a tad less than 700. I sent mine off to be ported and now its even more fun to run. Good luck on your search.

How clean, ported or not.
Did you find a 200 or a 372xpw yet.
Yes I did happen to make deals on a 371 full wrap and a 200T thank you. I'm basically trying to rebuild the same lineup of saws I had a few years back when I was doing a lot of sub climbing. When I stopped doing side work I got rid of all my saws. Now here I am

Yes I did happen to make deals on a 371 full wrap and a 200T thank you. I'm basically trying to rebuild the same lineup of saws I had a few years back when I was doing a lot of sub climbing. When I stopped doing side work I got rid of all my saws. Now here I am
Both those are great saws.
The 371 isn't ported by any chance is it.
I have a ported 361.
Here's a few pictures.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/GNzX1jYqSEKZfBnu9
And a video.

Ported 440 with the same bar and chain tuned at 14.5k, it's previously dead standing ash, some hard stuff.

Edit: I see you added the price now, this one is above that price :yes:.

Back