• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Tygon fuel line lengths

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

challenger

Cheese is good.
Reaction score
Anyone work on chainsaws and have a stock of Tygon line? I'd like to get a selection of all sizes used in chainsaws and small equipment. Hoping to find someone that will sell me maybe 10' of each size. Weird request I suppose but figured I'd ask.
Thanks
BTW - I am looking for genuine Tygon not just some green fuel line by Oregon etc. One exception would be if someone has the Echo stuff.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Fuel-Line-...257883&hash=item5d81cfc6b5:g:fKYAAOSwmFhbsqyd

I find this interesting. The ad states it is, "Tygon", fuel line. The capital "T" made me ASSume it was an ad for genuine Tygon line. Obviously I'm more crazy than the doctor said [emoji16]. Reading further I see it is either Invicta brand or unbranded depending on which section of the ad one reads. Also in the discription it states that the line is not campatible with fuel that has an ethanol content greater than 10%.
I feel like it is unethical (I know right, unethical on ebay? How could that possibly be[emoji848]) to advertise something as a certain specific brand when it is actually NOT. I understand click bait but there should be a policy that requires people to refrain from using brand names without also saying something like "tygon type" or similar.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Fuel-Line-...257883&hash=item5d81cfc6b5:g:fKYAAOSwmFhbsqyd

I find this interesting. The ad states it is, "Tygon", fuel line. The capital "T" made me ASSume it was an ad for genuine Tygon line. Obviously I'm more crazy than the doctor said [emoji16]. Reading further I see it is either Invicta brand or unbranded depending on which section of the ad one reads. Also in the discription it states that the line is not campatible with fuel that has an ethanol content greater than 10%.
I feel like it is unethical (I know right, unethical on ebay? How could that possibly be[emoji848]) to advertise something as a certain specific brand when it is actually NOT. I understand click bait but there should be a policy that requires people to refrain from using brand names without also saying something like "tygon type" or similar.

While it is miss advertising. As far as I know the regular tygon brand isn’t rated for anymore than 10% ethenol. I use a lot of the Oregon copy of tygon and I see no difference in how it holds up between that and actual tygon brand line. Simple fix all together don’t buy ethenol pump Gas problem solved

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sure non ethanol is the fix for nearly all of the gas issues but I have to wonder if it is a cure all. I'm still going to use some sort of treatment even using non ethanol
While it is miss advertising. As far as I know the regular tygon brand isn’t rated for anymore than 10% ethenol. I use a lot of the Oregon copy of tygon and I see no difference in how it holds up between that and actual tygon brand line. Simple fix all together don’t buy ethenol pump Gas problem solved

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sure non ethanol is the fix for nearly all of the gas issues but I have to wonder if it is a cure all. I'm still going to use some sort of treatment even using non ethanol

All our Gas in France is NON E I use the fuel line from the Greek Guy on E bay I have some on a Pioneer P26 thats been on there over 6 years & it's a use it/leave it saw+ the last 2/3years I just left what fuel was in the saw only 2 times have I had to tipp out the fuel for fresh to enable starting

Back