Ms462 first look impressions.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine runs surprisingly well stock, so much so I may leave it alone.
That said every saw I’ve had ported by the guy with bananas is amazing.

View attachment 718637
Looks nice buddy.
Can you get the larger inner spike too.
What's the bracket on the top, rescue version?

What's this Washington stuff, I thought you were going farther north.
Hope all is well with you.
Great saws by the way, they aren't chasing the 372 off are they.

Well I’m from Alaska if that counts. I ended up in Spokane/Coeur D’Alene area which is 90 miles from the Canadian border. Don’t know how far north you want me to go :D
All is well, Ready for spring!
Not yet but it’s got dust on it :oops:

Well I’m from Alaska if that counts. I ended up in Spokane/Coeur D’Alene area which is 90 miles from the Canadian border. Don’t know how far north you want me to go :D
All is well, Ready for spring!
Not yet but it’s got dust on it :oops:
I know, I thought you were heading back up there to stay.
I've shipped a couple saws a bit farther north than where your at and still in the states. I haven't shipped one to Alaska yet, but a little farther south in Hawaii lol.
Seen some picture from out that way, looks like a bad winter, which is ultimately good.
Blow that thing off :eek:.

This is just one of my testing videos. Lots and lots of trial and error go into finding gains on these new models.

Well done. Not that that it's a "hot tip" given your work. Sorry if this is not the place to ask, however, I've visited your site on a few occasions. I'd like to purchase a MMWS 261 from you. "Under the impression, these are built upon request"? Less you have one already available? … Any advice appreciated. Thank You, Danny.

Well done. Not that that it's a "hot tip" given your work. Sorry if this is not the place to ask, however, I've visited your site on a few occasions. I'd like to purchase a MMWS 261 from you. "Under the impression, these are built upon request"? Less you have one already available? … Any advice appreciated. Thank You, Danny.

Call me.

Phone number is on the website.

Latest posts

Back