E free fuel

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sb47

Addicted to ArboristSite
AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
I couldn't find the old thread about ethanol free fuels, but I found some at Buc-ee's the other day and I bought some to run in my saws and small motors, and while I was there I topped off my truck with it as well.
After driving it for a few days I noticed it idling much smoother then it had been doing. Next time I fill up I'll put regular in it and see if the idle gets rougher or not. If it does, I try some more e free fuel and see what happens.

Around here E-free fuel is designated “recreational fuel” for off road use only. To me I don’t give a crap what you put it in but you could get a rude surprise if somebody where to say something.

Luckily there are several stations that sell it around here. Saws seem to like it. Runs about .60 more than regular w ethanol, much cheaper and I'd run it in my old f250.

My 575 x torq was kind of sluggish till I put the e free husky pre mix in it I did add a little more husky two stroke oil to it I figure it’s 40:1. It’s a bear now.

Latest posts

Back