• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Jonsered 2152

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

codygary

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Alright boys got another saw i've had sit around for enough time to justify selling, but again CAD is giving me reasons to hold onto it so i'm feeling out the waters here,

Very low hour saw, bought it from an old timer friend that moved into town, i've ran it for a few hours cutting firewood and it really is impressive, I would estimate 15 hours on it lifetime, still has original b&c on it, along with the b&c cover,

It's a nice saw to have around but it's about saw #5 in the rotation so let's see if I can be persuaded to move it,

It is missing one of the bar nuts and could be cleaned up a bit from sawdust but again it's clear its had an easy life,

$350 w/b&c, probably split shipping costs,
20190303_102931.jpg 20190303_102940.jpg 20190303_103002.jpg 20190303_103010.jpg

Looks like I may be off on the price so shoot an offer if you're real interested,

This is 100% stock, in my minimal research it looks like some folks are swapping out the muffler if you're curious if that had been done,

Cody

Latest posts

Back