• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold MMWS 365/372 Near Mint

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

009L

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
The one in the middle:

upload_2019-3-2_13-16-19.jpeg

I bought these 3 saws because the property we were looking to buy was covered with Oaks, Pines, and heavy brush. That deal fell through, but we wound up with a better deal and far, far, less trees and no brush to deal with. I simply don’t need all 3 so the 365/372 is up for sale.

All 3 were sent to MMWS for the full treatment. Randy gave me a call when he started working on them and said the 365 was a open port design and it doesn’t really lend itself to porting. Rather than selling the saw and buying a regular 372 to be ported I went ahead and had Randy install a new OEM 372 cylinder so he could work his magic. I truly prefered the low profile look of the 365 and kind of liked the idea of having a bit of a wolf in sheep’s clothing.

This saw has zero hours on it since getting it back from MMWS and has been sitting on a shelf in my garage. I’m asking $825 PHO for it (I have more than that invested) and I’ll split the shipping with you if you’re in the lower 48. (Standard shipping)

Here are some more pic’s of it taken yesterday:
upload_2019-3-2_13-19-19.jpeg

upload_2019-3-2_13-21-37.jpeg

upload_2019-3-2_13-24-13.jpeg

That is so much easier to work on than the 441 Stihl I just got off my bench.

Thanks Termite,

I wanted manual carbs for all 3 because I was a bit worried about autotune type carbs at the time. I’m guessing all those bugs have been worked out?

Pat

Sold!!!

I wanted to say thanks to everyone for the views, likes, and comments. I will be listing the bar and chains from it here shortly. The price will be $120 shipped for the 24” Total Super Lite Bar, 2 Stihl, and 1 Oregon chains if you’re interested.

Take care,

Pat

Back