• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Echo cs352 in Carlsbad CA (cheap!)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RedShift42

Some guy
Reaction score
Homer, AK-- Former home of the bark beetle
Not mine and no affiliation, just came across this eBay listing while parts shopping, too good a deal to not pass on to someone here..
A "used condition" echo CS352 for $62 or best offer(!) , local pick up only in Carlsbad.
Looks to be in good shape. But even if it’s roasted, the clutch cover and caps are practically that much – – ask me how I know.

FWIW, I’ve got its 3.5cc lesser twin, the 310, and after a light tuning that little saw has flat impressed me.
Somebody please grab it!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Echo-CS-352-16-Gas-Powered-Chainsaw-Pre-owned/382786507953

I’m looking for a 352 but PA to CA for pick up is out of the question.

I highly recommend the 352. I muffler modded, removed carb limiters, and installed a narrow kerf bar/chain on mine, and zips right through anything small. I'm pretty sure my lunch today weighed more than that saw does. I grab this saw first until I absolutely have to pick up one of the bigger ones.

Latest posts

Back