Sugihara bar or stihl light?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cody1983

ArboristSite Member
Reaction score
Trying to decide.32in bar .what are your thoughts? I have always ran es bars

Personally I'd buy a Tsumura bar from @redbull660. The Sugi and Stihl are good bars but quite a bit more expensive. The Stihl is the lightest of the three. The Sugi is the heaviest. The Tsumura is in the middle and a priced much better. They're very good bars.
Personally I'd buy a Tsumura bar from @redbull660. The Sugi and Stihl are good bars but quite a bit more expensive. The Stihl is the lightest of the three. The Sugi is the heaviest. The Tsumura is in the middle and a priced much better. They're very good bars.
Okay I will need to check the price in tsumura.thank you

If I had to choose between those 2 I would definitely pick the stihl light bar.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Okay I will need to check the price in tsumura.thank you

eca0ebbec7890d1902c6a05efe1f5f4f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m a dealer with Tsumura as well and can get bars of your choice on my next order. They are about 4 weeks out on having me a couple 36in light bars as well. I’ve been impressed with the price and quality of Tsumura.

Okay.is it 063ga? And how much is shipping to 64081
I’m a dealer with Tsumura as well and can get bars of your choice on my next order. They are about 4 weeks out on having me a couple 36in light bars as well. I’ve been impressed with the price and quality of Tsumura.

How much is a 32in 063ga and shipping to 64081

in 32" I have 050 husky mount. I also have archer full skip chain 050 3/8 ...32" chain new off roll would be $17. Shipping to 64081 would be $10

050 stihl lite comes in may
063 husky lite comes in may
063 stihl lite comes in may

distributor waiting on shipment.

in 32" I have 050 husky mount. I also have archer full skip chain 050 3/8 ...32" chain new off roll would be $17. Shipping to 64081 would be $10

050 stihl lite comes in may
063 husky lite comes in may
063 stihl lite comes in may

distributor waiting on shipment.
Okay I will need stihl lite 063 32in.I run 063 on my 5 big saws

I prefer 063 myself :) well if kenton doesn't have 063 and you still need one in may let him or I know. thanks.

I’ll have to check I only have 1 32 light on me and I can’t remember it if is .50 or .63. Pretty sure Redbulls and my distributor are the same people so if you need it sooner than we can get them you may need to go to eBay. I’ll be home in my shop in about an hour I’ll check back then.

I’ll have to check I only have 1 32 light on me and I can’t remember it if is .50 or .63. Pretty sure Redbulls and my distributor are the same people so if you need it sooner than we can get them you may need to go to eBay. I’ll be home in my shop in about an hour I’ll check back then.

Okay thank you I'm in no hurry

Back