Scrounging Firewood (and other stuff)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A little more “Snob Wood” for the holz hausen, sweet BTU’s!
eb9d80a3aecc3651795645463c00675a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry about mistaking it for a van

2013-11-30 11.59.25.jpg IMG_20140101_143553.jpg

Mine used to have that plastic trim that surrounded the rear hatch striker so that's what made me think of my van lol

View attachment 720706 I made a tree fall down today. Thought it was a pin oak but it's looking a bit yellow to be oak. Hope it's more mulberry. I'll have to look closer hands got cold so I went inside for a minute.
Gravity is a wonderful thing. I'm jumping on the Mulberry bandwagon. Definitely Mulberry.

D7D47074-9428-4D9C-9DE9-CCD28439EDA0.jpeg Today’s scrounge! Had to run to town and saw oncoming cars coming into my lane, got up there and saw branches in the other lane. Pulled over, put the flashers on and started throwing smaller branches off the road. Picked this up to throw it in the woods and thought “it’s oak, it’ll burn” and threw it in the bed of the truck.

View attachment 720940 Today’s scrounge! Had to run to town and saw oncoming cars coming into my lane, got up there and saw branches in the other lane. Pulled over, put the flashers on and started throwing smaller branches off the road. Picked this up to throw it in the woods and thought “it’s oak, it’ll burn” and threw it in the bed of the truck.
Can't beat oak.:happybanana:

View attachment 720940 Today’s scrounge! Had to run to town and saw oncoming cars coming into my lane, got up there and saw branches in the other lane. Pulled over, put the flashers on and started throwing smaller branches off the road. Picked this up to throw it in the woods and thought “it’s oak, it’ll burn” and threw it in the bed of the truck.
What we really want to see is the pictures of the 9010 being worked on. But oak will do.

Back