Ok ... Where's The 572xp???

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got mine finally. I am going to try to run a tank thru it before I send the muffler to get opened up. My light sugi 20 may be too light. I can see a light 24 on the horizon.

Attachments

• 20190307_141005.jpg
    20190307_141005.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 21
The Husqvarna Dealer here has some good prices on their inventory, less their in the ballpark? … Granted I bought the 372 for $600 … with a $50. Mail in Rebate at the Congress … They still are selling reasonable. Noticed the 576 was $769. with a 24?

To each their own. Both competitors seem to do well … That 572 stock, has a pretty good advantage over the 372 "Watching YouTube, granted"?
Stihl's 461 grew on me pretty well … Not surprised, Still a shame they discontinued it!!! Sucks.

Being the Mechanical Genius I'm Not … Scott's Muffler, was the only thing done. Dealer mounted it, asked "Standard Tune? … "Sure, Didn't know there was anything to the contrary"? … Anyhow. I was Impressed, to say the least, What a Difference That Made with Square Ground" … Sounds subtle, but it doesn't take much … More power, I'll ever need here. … Still not a fan of square, hit the Dirt, ****!20180420_173113.jpg 20180420_173536.jpg 20180420_174421.jpg It's going on The Shelf, Maybe? …

So I got the right 20” bar from redbull, (he didn’t provide the heavy husky one).

I fueled it up and filled the bar oil tank and started it up for the first time. 2 pulls to pop and then 2 more and it was idling.

I didn’t have anything big around to put it in so I went after all the blow down limbs from the fall storms. I was more than a little surprised how it handled despite being slightly porcine I didn’t even think of that for the hour or so I ran it.

TheOiler adjustment the way it came which seemed to be the middle it oiled the 20” bar like the Exxon Valdez. I have to say for this old fart it is a very nice handling saw.

I didn’t think I would consider limbing with it, actually a couple more hours of that it would probably kick my ass.

And she lost half a pound with the Tsumura bar. 17.8 dry.

6CBB737B-551A-4A73-8794-B2919212D017.jpeg

79BC233B-ACF0-474F-B46E-2964F23A0FD0.jpeg

The Husqvarna Dealer here has some good prices on their inventory, less their in the ballpark? … Granted I bought the 372 for $600 … with a $50. Mail in Rebate at the Congress … They still are selling reasonable. Noticed the 576 was $769. with a 24?

To each their own. Both competitors seem to do well … That 572 stock, has a pretty good advantage over the 372 "Watching YouTube, granted"?
Stihl's 461 grew on me pretty well … Not surprised, Still a shame they discontinued it!!! Sucks.
$769 for the 576?

Where's the dealer?

Good looking new Husqvarna saws, I know they earn there keep. For me the weight never mattered I just keep it in the wood cutting. Running big power heads with smaller diameter trees with shorter bars is like going to the gym without joining/paying.

You cannot be a chainsaw guy and use the word "porcine" in a sentence. It's against the charter. This infraction will be forgiven. Punitive measures will be taken if this behavior continues.

You cannot be a chainsaw guy and use the word "porcine" in a sentence. It's against the charter. This infraction will be forgiven. Punitive measures will be taken if this behavior continues.

But I didn’t want to attract Sawtroll to the thread be using the word porky.

:dancing:

$769 for the 576?

Where's the dealer?

Escanaba MI "Northgate Equipment" … They set their Dealer stand every year for "The Logger's Congress" here. Owner ordered 100 372X-T's for example last year. … He explained the season was so wet, they couldn't get the Wood out of the Wood's … so sales were a bust last year.

Once again. The 372X-T was $600 with a $50 Mail in Rebate. "No Bar" … I decided against it. Regretted, went to the dealer 3 Days Later. Still Honored the Price. 20180605_131214.jpg

So I got the right 20” bar from redbull, (he didn’t provide the heavy husky one).

I fueled it up and filled the bar oil tank and started it up for the first time. 2 pulls to pop and then 2 more and it was idling.

I didn’t have anything big around to put it in so I went after all the blow down limbs from the fall storms. I was more than a little surprised how it handled despite being slightly porcine I didn’t even think of that for the hour or so I ran it.

TheOiler adjustment the way it came which seemed to be the middle it oiled the 20” bar like the Exxon Valdez. I have to say for this old fart it is a very nice handling saw.

I didn’t think I would consider limbing with it, actually a couple more hours of that it would probably kick my ass.

And she lost half a pound with the Tsumura bar. 17.8 dry.

View attachment 721773

View attachment 721774

That's Great. … That 394 Spews Like Kuwait's Persian GulfChevronSouthAmerica-2.jpg

Back