• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Stihl MS241C

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
For sale is a very nice, low hour, Stihl MS241C chainsaw. This was a demo saw for Bryan Equipment, our regional Stihl distributor. I have modded the muffler and advanced the ignition timing. It is otherwise stock. The saw is very clean and runs great, with amazing power for such a small saw. It comes with a 16" bar and a new chain. $500 + $25 shipping, east of the Rockies. Actual shipping if elsewhere.

I am no longer in the business of modding saws. If you want a set of Snellerized muffler gills, here's your chance ;)

1-L.jpg

2-L.jpg

3-L.jpg

4-L.jpg

5-L.jpg

6-L.jpg

7-L.jpg

8-L.jpg

9-L.jpg

10-L.jpg

11-L.jpg

I know a guy that wants that saw?
I know a guy who wants that saw too... Me! I can’t find one near me. Thing is I have a wife who would impale me on the front lawn and put a sign out there that says “here is a man slowly dying and his chainsaws are for sale!”

I know a guy who wants that saw too... Me! I can’t find one near me. Thing is I have a wife who would impale me on the front lawn and put a sign out there that says “here is a man slowly dying and his chainsaws are for sale!”
She sounds pretty mean.

She sounds pretty mean.
Oh she’s as lovely a woman as any man could wish for. She is still in love with me after all these years but she knows me too well and tires of me spending to much money on guns and chainsaws. Man I would love to have that saw! Shouldn’t take long for that to be sold!

Oh she’s as lovely a woman as any man could wish for. She is still in love with me after all these years but she knows me too well and tires of me spending to much money on guns and chainsaws. Man I would love to have that saw! Shouldn’t take long for that to be sold!
Might of had a PM come in already unread and be sold for what we know!

Back