Pioneer chainsaws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Far as i can tell just the carb its #HS44A645 dont know what they did to it but WOW rubber cement trying to hold the fuel line in lol but it would be greatly appreciated if you are able to help me out i appreciate it ive worked in a sawmill for almost 30 years and just now got interested in old saws i love them
You picked a good brand to like. When I get to the shop I'll look it up.

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk

Far as i can tell just the carb its #HS44A645 dont know what they did to it but WOW rubber cement trying to hold the fuel line in lol but it would be greatly appreciated if you are able to help me out i appreciate it ive worked in a sawmill for almost 30 years and just now got interested in old saws i love them
I have a 1110 and 1200a here I'm not attached to at all. Not looking for much at all out of them. The 1200a has a scored top end but is complete, and the 1110 is complete and ran last time I played with it. Send me a pm if it's something that interests you. Welcome to the site, and the best Pioneer thread around.

I dont have a NOS but this one looks rebuildable.
6944237fd94b7afe36260f3fb5f8ae97.jpg

50$ for the carb and 12.55 for the kit. Or I can put the carb through the ultrasonic and rebuild it 100$ for that.
ccfe6e7ca9ec90523edd13f00fa462a9.jpg

The cheapie USC from Harbor Freight that most guys use for carbs is only around 60 bux. Mine is still going after almost 7 years of pretty serious use. Paid for itself with the fist carb I revived with it.
You have been fortunate.

Sure is a good looking resto. Is there some air under the recoil decal, or is that just an illusion?
The recoil casting was a little lumpy. Not sure why, but that’s how it was from the factory. Mike blasted it before powdercoating. The decal hides it pretty well though.
40D42384-85D9-4419-8F98-0DC1226D603F.jpeg

Gotcha. Was just wondering as I recently applied a Sugar Creek decal using Joe's suggested application concoction and it seemed to work really well for allowing precision placement and getting rid of any small air pockets prior to committing to the final location. Pretty slick.

Posted this in the chainsaw section, but I thought I’d post this over here for all the Pioneer guys to see... still looking for an NOS foot pad, but other than that it’s done!

View attachment 721453 View attachment 721454 View attachment 721455 View attachment 721456 View attachment 721457 View attachment 721458 View attachment 721459 View attachment 721460

Pioneers Rule. Sweet looking , good Job their . l am not familier with the Muffler you have their. Exhust deflector is different.

Back