Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really looking to get a 7-10A in my collection. Any SP81s are a plus. Probably some of favorites out of the McCulloch line up. Apparently I'm getting a decent refurbished SP125.. (hopefully I'm not getting scammed lol). We'll see..

Nice! Still waiting to get my hands on a Pro Mac 10-10. Only have the Pro 10-10 as of now and that thing is very impressive!
Cool.
I'm more into the 3 series huskys myself for play saws, and the 5 series and mtronic saws for work saws.
Once I get a shop I may mess with some of the older saws, but for now I primarily buy saws that are ready to go or those needing work to resell.

Cool.
I'm more into the 3 series huskys myself for play saws, and the 5 series and mtronic saws for work saws.
Once I get a shop I may mess with some of the older saws, but for now I primarily buy saws that are ready to go or those needing work to resell.

Understandable..
This for me is more or less a hobby as my main job is Law Enforcement. I just like to take old Mac's that are considered "For Parts Only" and make them run :D ..and collect some nice looking/lightly used ones along the way. These saws (at least to me) are works of art. I could look at em' all damn day. On top of that, the vast majority of them are built to last and are strong runners, even if they just need a carb kit.

Just wondering if there are any chainsaw collectors around my neck of the woods. I'm up in Manistee County, MI. I'm starting a collection myself. Mostly 70s Macs. I can't be the only one around here with the Yellow Fever. But if you collect any type and live nearby, gimmie a shout.
I live in Lansing ,I do have 2 old macs, I collect and repair them.

Back