• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy WTB Husqvarna 61/66/266/268/272 Parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stinkbait

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
Looking for parts saws or individual parts. Mufflers, top covers, clutch covers, recoils, etc.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I have a few plastics I think two top covers two or three starter assemblies a tank that's in pretty decent condition I think maybe a carrying handle I might have a couple carburetors and maybe a sprocket or two.

I have a few plastics I think two top covers two or three starter assemblies a tank that's in pretty decent condition I think maybe a carrying handle I might have a couple carburetors and maybe a sprocket or two.
Can you post some pics and price?

Sure will but it's going to be later on tonight when I get inI went through some of it last night and I do have a talk cover that is pretty mentee as is the 61 starter assembly the 266 starter assembly isn't that pretty but I don't believe anything's broken on th and the tank is in pretty decent shape and I have a intake block for it somewhere and I do have a carburetor depending on which one you're wanting

Here is what I have. I really thought I had a bit more. The top cover is nos the tank is cracked right where the pin for the OPL goes. You can see in the picture I attached. I have the starter assembly for the 61 and another off of the 266se. Let me know if you're interested.IMG_20190314_130021640.jpg IMG_20190313_141844910.jpg IMG_20190313_141824259.jpg

Here is a list of what I have, I have an ad up on "The other site" but I can upload pictures here if anything floats your boat.

Fuel tank $15
2 piece coil crankcase pair $20
61 top cover (Missing 1 bolt) $5
Flywheel cover $3
Bad clutch cover - Free
Brake lever - Free
1 piece coil 61 flywheel side case $10
Top handle $10
Farmertec air filter $3
Aftermarket integrated key flywheel $5
OEM slotted flywheel 1 broken fin $5
272xp starter $8
Black top 61 cylinder with transfer $15
Orange top 61 cylinder with transfer $15
Course thread crank $10
Fine thread crank $10
Course thread clutch $10
Fine thread clutch $10
Hyway new style clutch $8
Oil pump x2 $10 ea
Oil and gas caps - free
Choke lever - free
272 Intake block $5

I just got some parts in this week from a couple members here. Let me pool my stuff together and see what I'm still missing. I'm pretty sure I need another top cover, fuel tank, and intake/carb parts.

Ok. Let me get an inventory of what I have and see what else is needed.

Back