Post pictures of your woodpile/splitting area

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tested it out tonight. Seems to work I’m going to get a oak or hickory 2x4, had a hard time finding local tho . We demoed a house 5 years ago and excavator operater was good enough to save the wood. House could have been 60 years old + and that’s where this Doug Fir 2x4 handle came fromD65F84EC-67A5-4864-A814-F9F8DF51196B.jpeg7F1EC003-EFF4-4E78-81E4-DAD0F138BDDE.jpeg F44071F5-E6BF-492B-B4AC-C125C0A6CC64.jpegits a 24 pound maul Head

A couple days ago in this thread I posted a picture/video of me hauling some splits in the snow. Well, March in PA is fickle - today I was splitting and removed my flannel, down to just my t-shirt, and sweated it through too.

IMG_5284.JPG

Scout and I aren't ready for this kind of weather. So, I put the Fiskars and maul away and took a motorcycle road to check the condition of the local "Improved" roads.

A couple days ago in this thread I posted a picture/video of me hauling some splits in the snow. Well, March in PA is fickle - today I was splitting and removed my flannel, down to just my t-shirt, and sweated it through too.

View attachment 723166

Scout and I aren't ready for this kind of weather. So, I put the Fiskars and maul away and took a motorcycle road to check the condition of the local "Improved" roads.
That's awesome.
Scout still hasn't moved lol.

Neighbors who didn't plow this year really paid the price.

Getting stuck and shoveling a daily for his family. (4 drivers)

Finally got his 3pt blower on and it seems to have bent the pto or something keeps walking off. 150hp tractor with as 540rpm adapter on a 1000rpm tractor... Need I say more?

He in a rush pulled 1 daughter's car bent a rear control arm so wheel was turned not a good place to chain! We replaced it today no big deal.

Used his 3pt blower as a box plow at night without working rear lights. Hit a plow on an old dodge one of his buddies is storing there. Bent the plow all to shoot.

After we fixed his daughter's car we had to push n shovel to get it out. Then same with the other daughters car.

I didn't say much about any of it to him. But I did tell the daughter who's car we fixed she should just go stay at Grandma's for a couple weeks.

Life's to short to make all that extra work for yourself!

Back