• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy 3/8 Stihl lite bars

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice, the saw shops locally are very proud of what they sell here. When logging started declining prices went up.

I have two 3/8 050 gauge 32 inch (105 drive links) stihl lite bars.with black background.I would sell one and keep one. 150.00 plus shipping.I am getting ready to sell a good number of items. I have many bars,chains,dawgs,etc.I also have very nice used 461r.A new in box 461r modded by Ken Dickinson in Ferndale Wa. Brand new in box never fueled 462 with warranty. I’m going to keep a few bars and chains & one saw. Trying to get prices in my head or might just take everything to Morton this summer at jubilee flea market.cork boots, mac t hard hats, everything you could possibly think of to cut ahead of red & white helicopter. Except grinder it was stolen.

I have two 3/8 050 gauge 32 inch (105 drive links) stihl lite bars.with black background.I would sell one and keep one. 150.00 plus shipping.I am getting ready to sell a good number of items. I have many bars,chains,dawgs,etc.I also have very nice used 461r.A new in box 461r modded by Ken Dickinson in Ferndale Wa. Brand new in box never fueled 462 with warranty. I’m going to keep a few bars and chains & one saw. Trying to get prices in my head or might just take everything to Morton this summer at jubilee flea market.cork boots, mac t hard hats, everything you could possibly think of to cut ahead of red & white helicopter. Except grinder it was stolen.
How much for the used 461r? Send some pics

How much for the used 461r? Send some pics
Hey bomar I am not sure what I would ask for the 461. It is a 2015 bought new,It is stock except for another port on muffler plus internal baffle removed,only had Motul mix and max flow filters the white ones, I have it a little rich 12,500 on my tach.has not been used a whole lot.piston looks really good. Let me think a little and take some pics of saw & I will give you a heads up if I list it. I’m not very good with these iPads.thanks

I bought a 28” ES light from my local dealer in Nor Cal and it was $130. Chain is probably another $30 or so.

I have a 20” ES light that I probably won’t be using. Brand new. Let me know if you are interested.

I bought a 28” ES light from my local dealer in Nor Cal and it was $130. Chain is probably another $30 or so.

I have a 20” ES light that I probably won’t be using. Brand new. Let me know if you are interested.
You won't find a 28" carbide chain for $30.00 anywhere

That's what it sounds like, it's over priced and I paid to much. Maybe it'll move if I pair it up with one of the all oem all nos 10 or 12 mm 044's I'm building.

So what you’re telling me is, you want to trade for one of my Brand new 20” Total Super Light bars that you probably won’t be using either.

*Waves hand like Obi One Kenobi trying to Jedi Mind Trick Clint*

:laughing:

So what you’re telling me is, you want to trade for one of my Brand new 20” Total Super Light bars that you probably won’t be using either.

*Waves hand like Obi One Kenobi trying to Jedi Mind Trick Clint*

:laughing:
What mount are your Total bars?

Latest posts

Back